New For Fall 2013- 3rd Generation Design
- Improved air flow with redesigned ventilation around the top.
- Redesigned door to allow larger fuel and does not interfere with the pot as it stays below the top of the stove when open.
The Element wood stove offers a wide variety of features for backpacking, hunting and emergency preparedness. It’s fold flat, hinged design provides a compactness that is easily packed. It has a super strong design that is rugged and sleek and features a side door to allow air flow regulation and feeding of longer fuel wood. In addition you can use your favorite alcohol stove with the Element as it doubles as a windscreen and pot stand. Connect mutiple Elements together to form a small fire ring to enjoy a campfire without the hassle of gathering stones.
- Folds Flat for Compact Packing
- Side Door For Feeding Longer Wood
- Great Airflow Design
- Top Rails Accommodates Smaller pots
- Hinged Design
- Alcohol Stove Compatible
- Connect Mulitple Units Together For a Fire Ring
- Super Strong Rugged Design
- Assembled – 4 3/4 X 3 1/4 X 4 1/2 Tall
- Folded – 6 X 5 1/2 X 3/8
- 5.oz (141 grams)